Oddsmakers give the Cleveland Browns (6-3) the advantage on Sunday, November 22, 2020 against the Philadelphia Eagles (3-5-1). Cleveland is . The contest has an over/under of .
Browns vs. Eagles odds
|Browns (-3.5)||Over (47.5)||Browns 28, Eagles 21|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Browns Betting Insights
- Cleveland has put together a losing 3-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Browns are just 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Cleveland’s games have hit the over in five out of nine opportunities this season (55.6%).
- The Browns average points scored this season (24) and the Eagles points allowed (25.8) are within 1.8 points of each other.
- In games where Cleveland score at least 24 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- When the Philadelphia defense allows 25.8 points or fewer this year, the Eagles have put together a 3-0-1 overall record and a 2-2 record against the spread.
- Cleveland has just a 2-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 4-1 overall in home games.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Eagles Betting Insights
- Most of Philadelphia’s games this year — five out of nine — have failed to go over the point total (55.6%).
- Philadelphia has compiled a losing 3-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are just 1-4 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.5 points.
- Philadelphia’s record against the spread in away games this year is just 1-3, and its record on the road overall is 1-3.
- The Eagles have averaged 4.5 fewer points per game this season (22.6) than the Browns have allowed (27.1).
- Philadelphia is 2-2-1 overall and 3-2 against the spread when they score at least 22.6 points this season.
- Cleveland is 3-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.1 points.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Browns||24 (18)||27.1 (20)||51.1|
|Eagles||22.6 (24)||25.8 (16)||48.3|
Browns Players to Watch
- Mayfield has thrown for 1,646 yards while completing 61.3% of his passes (149-of-243), with 15 touchdowns and seven interceptions in nine games this year (182.9 yards per game).
- Hunt has rushed for a team-leading 633 yards on 134 attempts (70.3 yards per game) while scoring three touchdowns in nine games. He also averages 15.7 receiving yards per game, grabbing 21 passes for 141 yards and four touchdowns.
- In five games in 2020, Chubb has rushed for 461 yards on 76 carries (92.2 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns.
- This season, Landry has 36 catches (on 55 targets) to lead the team with 448 yards (49.8 per game) with zero touchdowns in nine games.
- Higgins has chipped in with 225 yards on 15 grabs with two touchdowns. He has been targeted 19 times and averages 32.1 receiving yards per game in seven matchups this year.
- Hooper has caught 23 passes on 35 targets for 216 yards and one touchdown, averaging 30.9 yards per game in seven contests in 2020.
- Garrett has registered a team-leading 9.5 sacks, while adding 7.0 TFL and 31 tackles over nine games.
- Goodson leads the team in both tackles and interceptions, totaling 65 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and two interceptions in nine games over his 2020 campaign.
Eagles Players to Watch
- This year, Wentz has recorded 2,091 passing yards (232.3 yards per game) while going 199-for-342 (58.2% completion percentage) and throwing 12 touchdowns and 12 interceptions in nine games. He has tacked on a 206 rushing yards on 41 carries with five touchdowns, averaging 22.9 yards per game.
- Sanders has taken 86 carries for a team-leading 519 rushing yards (86.5 yards per game) while scoring three touchdowns in six games. He’s also caught 14 passes for 101 yards (16.8 receiving yards per game).
- Scott leads the team with 246 rushing yards on 51 carries (27.3 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground over the course of nine games in 2020.
- This season, Fulgham has 30 catches (on 49 targets) to lead the team with 443 yards (73.8 per game) while scoring four touchdowns in six games.
- Ward has also chipped in with 37 catches for 282 yards and three touchdowns over the course of nine games this year. He has been targeted 51 times and averages 31.3 receiving yards per game.
- Rodgers has caught 19 passes on 23 targets for 244 yards and zero touchdowns, averaging 27.1 yards per game in nine contests in 2020.
- Graham has 7.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 9.0 TFL and 28 tackles over nine games.
- In nine games over the 2020 campaign, McLeod has totaled 48 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- This season, Singleton leads the team with one interception and has added 43 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one pass defended nine in games.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from