- Clemson and Ohio State meet up in the second CFP Semifinal on New Year’s Day at the Sugar Bowl
- The Tigers are favored by a touchdown ahead of kickoff from New Orleans
- See live updates as the odds swing throughout the Sugar Bowl right here
Clemson and Ohio State are set to faceoff in the Sugar Bowl at Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans on New Year’s Day. Kickoff is set for 8:00 PM EST.
Clemson will be operating at near full strength for the game, while the Buckeyes are dealing with some COVID-19 concerns.
The Tigers are listed as 7-point favorites ahead of kickoff. See below for live odds and game updates throughout the Sugar Bowl.
Clemson vs Ohio State Live Odds
|#3 Ohio State Buckeyes||-1.5 (-114)||-122||O 85.5 (-112)|
|#2 Clemson Tigers||+1.5 (-113)||-104||U 85.5 (-114)|
- [9:19pm] Clemson star running back Travis Etienne is dealing with cramping, per the ESPN broadcast. The Buckeyes are listed as the favorite with 10 minutes remaining in the first half
- [9:11pm EST] Justin Fields finds his tight end Jeremy Ruckert for a 17-yard touchdown completion. The Buckeyes take their first lead of the game and are now -103 favorites on the moneyline. The Tigers are listed at -124. The game is virtually being listed as a pick’em
- [9:02pm EST] Clemson and Ohio State are tied 14-14 at the end of the first quarter. Both offenses look dangerous early. The Tigers are favored by four points entering the second quarter
- [8:58pm EST] A high-tempo back-and-forth first quarter continues. Justin Fields fires an eight-yard touchdown pass to Luke Farrell to tie the game. Clemson is now favored by under a touchdown (-6.5) for the first time. The total has also climbed over 80 in the final two minutes of the first quarter
- [8:52pm EST] Travis Etienne finds the endzone and the Tigers are back on top. Clemson is a 10.5-point favorite with just over five minutes left in the opening quarter
- [8:44pm EST] Trey Sermon picks up right where he left off in the Big 10 Championship. The Oklahoma transfer runs the ball 32 yards into the endzone to even things up. Clemson is back to being a 7-point favorite with 7:59 left in the first quarter
- [8:25pm EST] Clemson scores on the opening drive to take an early 7-0 lead. Trevor Lawrence rushes the ball two yards into the endzone. Clemson is now favored by 12 points
- [8:00pm EST] With kickoff just moments away, the Tigers close as 7-point favorites