Two division leaders meet when the AFC South-leading Indianapolis Colts (6-3) square off against the NFC North-leading Green Bay Packers (7-2) on Sunday, November 22, 2020 at Lucas Oil Stadium. Indianapolis is in the matchup. The point total is set at for the outing.
Colts vs. Packers odds
|Packers (+2.5)||Over (51.0)||Colts 26, Packers 25|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Colts Betting Insights
- Indianapolis’ record against the spread in home games this year is an even 2-2, and its record at home overall is 3-1.
- Indianapolis is 5-4 against the spread.
- The Colts have an ATS record of 4-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Most of Indianapolis’ games this year — five out of nine — have hit the over (55.6%).
- The Packers defense has allowed 24.9 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 26.9 the Colts have scored.
- In games where Indianapolis score at least 26.9 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- When the Green Bay defense allows 24.9 points or fewer this year, the Packers have pieced together a 5-0 overall record and a 4-1 record against the spread.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay has a 6-3 record against the spread.
- The Packers are 4-3 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Five Green Bay’s nine games this year have gone over the point total (55.6% of its opportunities).
- The Packers have averaged 11.1 more points this season (30.8) than the Colts have allowed (19.7).
- In games where Green Bay scores at least 30.8 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- Indianapolis is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 19.7 points.
- Green Bay has a 4-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 4-1 overall in away games.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Colts||26.9 (15)||19.7 (4)||46.6|
|Packers||30.8 (3)||24.9 (15)||55.7|
Colts Players to Watch
- Philip Rivers leads the team with 2,395 passing yards (266.1 yards per game) and has a 68.7% completion percentage this year (215-of-313) while throwing 11 touchdowns and seven interceptions in nine games.
- Jonathan Taylor has rushed for a team-leading 428 yards on 113 attempts (47.6 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns in nine games. He also averages 22.6 receiving yards per game, grabbing 22 passes for 203 yards.
- In nine games in 2020, Jordan Wilkins has rushed for 250 yards on 68 carries (27.8 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- This season, Zach Pascal has 28 catches (on 45 targets) to lead the team with 330 yards (36.7 per game) while scoring two touchdowns in nine games.
- Mo Alie-Cox’s statline this year shows 20 grabs for 293 yards and two touchdowns over the course of eight games. He averages 36.6 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 25 times.
- Over eight games in 2020, T.Y. Hilton has caught 26 passes on 44 targets for 291 yards and zero touchdowns, averaging 36.4 receiving yards per game.
- Denico Autry has registered a team-leading 6.0 sacks, while adding 7.0 TFL and 22 tackles over nine games.
- In seven games over the 2020 campaign, Darius Leonard has collected 60 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and one sack and leads the team in tackles.
- Julian Blackmon has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 21 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and six passes defended eight in games this season.
Packers Players to Watch
- Aaron Rodgers has thrown for 2,578 yards while completing 67.8% of his passes (213-of-314), with 26 touchdowns and three interceptions in nine games this year (286.4 yards per game).
- Aaron Jones has taken 103 carries for a team-leading 493 rushing yards (70.4 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns in seven games. He’s also caught 28 passes for 231 yards (33.0 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns through the air.
- Jamaal Williams leads the team with 324 rushing yards on 76 carries (36.0 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground over the course of nine games in 2020. He also has 26 catches for 208 yards (23.1 per game).
- This season, Davante Adams has 61 catches (on 82 targets) to lead the team with 741 yards (105.9 per game) while scoring nine touchdowns in seven games.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling’s statline this year shows 22 catches for 463 yards and four touchdowns in nine games. He averages 51.4 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 45 times.
- Robert Tonyan has caught 27 passes on 32 targets for 347 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 38.6 yards per game in nine contests in 2020.
- Za’Darius Smith has registered a team-leading 8.0 sacks, while adding 9.0 TFL and 33 tackles over nine games.
- In nine games over the course of the 2020 campaign, Adrian Amos has collected 37 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- This season, Chandon Sullivan leads the team with one interception and has added 21 tackles and three passes defended nine in games.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from