Now that the teams for Super Bowl LV have been set, it’s time to focus on the Big Game and that is exactly what online sportsbooks across the United States are starting to do.
The DraftKings Online Sportsbook and Daily Fantasy sports site is among those stepping up by giving football fans the chance to a piece of $55 million through the $55M Prediction Challenge. It’s entirely free to play and every fan who has a DraftKings account of any kind will be eligible.
The promotion will be held during the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl next Sunday, but to get the full benefit of the offer, you should lock in your picks now.
How to play the DraftKings Prediction Challenge
The Prediction Challenge can be found within the DraftKings online sportsbook or DFS site.
If you are located in these states (NJ, IN, IL, CO, WV, TN, IA, VA, or MI) you can sign-up for the offer here:
A top prize of $1 million in DraftKings dollars will be awarded to the the top predictor, which will be determined by your answers to questions related to how the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl play out. Watch your progress during the final quarter to see your spot on the leaderboard as you hopefully get close to taking down the $1 million prize.
You must answer these questions related to the 4th quarter:
- Which team will score the most points in the 4th quarter?
- Total points in the 4th quarter?
- Will the 4th wuarter two minute warning happen at the two-minute mark?
- WIll there be a successful two point conversion in the 4th quarter?
- What will be the last play of the 4th quarter?
- What will the longest rushing play of the 4th quarter be?
- Which player will score the first rushing or receiving touchdown of the 4th quarter?
- How much time will be on the clock when the ball is snapped for the first kneel down of the 4th quarter?
- What will be the longest attempted field goal in the 4th quarter?
- Will there be a 20+ yard touchdown in the 4th quarter?
DraftKings Prediction Challenge prizes
Only one player will receive the $1 million grand prize, but that doesn’t mean you have to be left empty handed.
When entering into the challenge, you will receive an instant prize ranging from $3 to $25,000. Your instant reward will be awarded as DraftKings credits and must be used before March 30th, 2021. You can use these on any DraftKings DFS contest or through the DraftKings online sportsbook, if it is available in your state.