The New York Knicks (5-7) will look to end a four-game losing streak when they visit the Cleveland Cavaliers (5-7) at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, January 15, 2021 as favorites. The Cavaliers have lost three games in a row. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 15, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Knicks vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Injury Report as of January 15
Frank Ntilikina: Out (Right Knee),
Reggie Bullock: Day To Day (Hip),
Alec Burks: Day To Day (Ankle)
Andre Drummond: Day To Day (Achilles),
Collin Sexton: Out (Ankle),
Darius Garland: Out (Right Shoulder),
Dylan Windler: Out (Wrist),
Kevin Love: Out (Calf),
Kevin Porter Jr.: Out (Personal),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Concussion)
|Spread Pick||Cavaliers (+2.5)|
|Prediction||Cavaliers 104, Knicks 101|
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Knicks Key Players
Knicks Player Props
- Julius Randle’s assists prop total for the contest is listed at 3.5 assists, 3.3 assists less than his season average of 6.8.
- Austin Rivers’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.0 shot less than his season average of 2.5.
- Mitchell Robinson’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.6 blocks higher than his season average of 1.9.
Cavaliers Key Players
Cavaliers Player Props
- Collin Sexton’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 23.5, 1.6 points lower than his season average of 25.1.
- Darius Garland’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 20.5, 6.3 lower than his season average of 26.8.
- Garland’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 1.0 shot lower than his season average of 2.5.
- Jarrett Allen’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
- The Knicks are shooting 44.7% from the field this season, 0.8 percentage points lower than the 45.5% the Cavaliers allow to opponents.
- New York has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 4-2 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.5% from the field.
- Cleveland is 4-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 44.7% from the field.
- The Cavaliers are shooting 44.2% from the field, 0.8% lower than the 45% the Knicks’ opponents have shot this season.
- Cleveland has put together a 4-2 record against the spread and a 4-2 straight up record in games it shoots over 45% from the field.
- New York is 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 44.2% from the field.
- The Knicks are hitting 35.1% of their three-point shots this season, 4.6% lower than the 39.7% the Cavaliers allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- New York has collected a 3-1 record against the spread and a 3-1 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 39.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Cleveland is 2-2 against the spread while putting together a 2-2 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 35.1% from three-point distance.
- The Cavaliers are making 34.4% of their shots from three-point distance, which is -1.7 percentage points fewer than the 32.7% the Knicks’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Cleveland has a 4-3 ATS record and is 4-3 straight-up when the team makes more than 32.7% of its three-point attempts.
- New York has a 4-3 ATS record and a 4-3 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 34.4% of its three-point attempts.
- The Knicks hit 9.6 three-pointers per game this season, the same that the Cavaliers give up.
- The Cavaliers are the 29th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Knicks allow the 12th-fewest makes from deep.
Knicks vs Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Knicks Rank||Knicks AVG||Cavaliers AVG||Cavaliers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from