In a matchup of the top team in each conference, the Los Angeles Lakers (14-4) and the Philadelphia 76ers (12-6), square off on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at Wells Fargo Center, tipping at 7:30 PM ET. The Lakers are just road favorites. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 27, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs 76ers Betting Odds
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Injury Report as of January 27
LeBron James: Day To Day (Ankle),
Jared Dudley: Day To Day (Calf),
Anthony Davis: Day To Day (Ankle),
Kostas Antetokounmpo: Day To Day (Knee)
Mike Scott: Day To Day (Knee),
Seth Curry: Day To Day (Ankle),
Vincent Poirier: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Lakers (-2)|
|Prediction||Lakers 113, 76ers 108|
The Lakers are the bet in this matchup. They’re favored by 3.1 more points in the model than FanDuel (5.1 to 2).
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Lakers Key Players
Lakers Player Props
- LeBron James’ points prop over/under for the game is set at 24.5, 0.7 points less than his season average of 25.2.
- Anthony Davis’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 35.5, 1.2 greater than his season average of 34.3.
- James’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Davis’ steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Joel Embiid’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 37.5, 4.4 less than his season average of 41.9.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 31.5, 2.4 higher than his season average of 29.1.
- Seth Curry’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- Embiid’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
- The Lakers make 48.4% of their shots from the field this season, which is 4.1 percentage points higher than the 76ers have allowed to their opponents (44.3%).
- Los Angeles has a 9-6 record against the spread and an 11-4 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 44.3% from the field.
- Philadelphia’s record is 7-6 against the spread and 10-3 overall when its opponents make more than 48.4% of their shots from the field.
- The 76ers are shooting 47.5% from the field, 2.8% higher than the 44.7% the Lakers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Philadelphia has put together a 7-5 record against the spread and an 11-1 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 44.7% from the field.
- Los Angeles is 7-6 against the spread and 10-3 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 47.5% from the field.
- The Lakers are knocking down 38.9% of their three-point shots this season, 1.8% higher than the 37.1% the 76ers allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Los Angeles has collected a 7-2 record against the spread and a 9-0 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 37.1% of its three-point shots.
- Philadelphia is 8-3 against the spread while putting up an 8-3 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 38.9% from three-point range.
- The 76ers are making 36.1% of their shots from three-point distance, which is only 2.1 percentage points greater than the 34% the Lakers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Philadelphia is 6-4 against the spread and 9-1 overall when shooting above 34% as a team from three-point range.
- Los Angeles has an 8-3 ATS record and an 8-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.1% from three-point range.
- The Lakers hit 12.2 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.6 more makes per game than the 76ers give up 11.6.
- Los Angeles is 8-3 against the spread and 11-0 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while Philadelphia is 4-6 ATS and 5-5 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The 76ers are the 23rd-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Lakers give up the second-fewest makes from deep.
Lakers vs 76ers Stat Rankings
|Lakers Rank||Lakers AVG||76ers AVG||76ers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from