Mysterious Egypt Pokie Review
Designers love to create Egyptian-themed games, and this certainly holds true for Pragmatic Play. They just released their Mysterious Egypt pokie this week, and I found it to be a title worth serious consideration.
If you’d like to know more, please take a look at the following Mysterious Egypt pokie review. With any luck, you’ll come away with a better understanding of what the game is all about.
Finding the Game
Fortunately, Pragmatic Play has been expanding its reach for years, and there are quite a few casinos offering their products. In Australia, for example, you can find their games at 7 Reels Casino, Rich Casino, and Woo Casino.
Level of Volatility
This game has the highest level of volatility offered by Pragmatic Play. While this sort of pokie won’t pay out as often, it does offer a better chance of getting multiple big wins in a short span of time.
Return to Player
Perhaps the most important element of a pokie is its RTP, which is also known as “return to player.” Measured over the course of thousands of spins, it indicates the overall payback percentage of a specific poker machine. For example, a game with an RTP of 94% will return, on average, $94 for every $100 wagered.
The RTP for Mysterious Egypt is 96.50%, which is an excellent number. This is superior to most online pokies, and it’s definitely better than what you’ll find at brick-and-mortar gaming establishments.
This pokie offers bets ranging from $0.10 to $100. That makes it a decent option for players with a low to medium bankroll.
Mysterious Egypt Pay Table
In the following paragraphs, we’ll take a look at the pay table for Mysterious Egypt. This includes not only the symbols on the reels, but also their value.
Please remember that payouts are impacted by the player’s wager. The larger your risk, the bigger your reward. For the examples below, I’ll be using a wager of $30 per spin.
- Ten, Jack, Queen – These mundane poker icons are worth $15 for three matches, $75 for four, and $300 for five.
- King and Ace – The highest-ranking poker symbols in the game, each one pays $15 for three, $120 for four, and $450 for five.
- Symbol of Horus and Bastet – Dedicated to a pair of Egyptian gods, one takes the form of a hawk and the other a cat. In either case, they offer payouts of $15 for two matches, $90 for three, $300 for four, and $2250 for five.
- Golden Pyramid – This symbol is a massive golden pyramid with an all-seeing eye on the top. When part of a winning line, it pays $15 for two, $120 for three, $1200 for four, and $6000 for five.
- Eye of Horus – Representing protection, good health, and royal power, this ancient symbol is valued at $30 for two matches, $300 for three, $3000 for four, and $15,000 for five.
- Egyptian Queen – Beautiful and regal, this queen is both the wild and scatter symbols. Three or more anywhere on the screen will trigger the free spins bonus. It also offers 2x total bet for three, 20x total bet for four, and 200x total bet for five.
Each spin, a symbol is chosen at random to be the mystery icon for that turn. If, at the end of the spin, any current mystery symbols are part of a winning line, they’ll expand vertically to cover all three positions.
Free Spins Round
This bonus triggers when three or more wilds/scatters appear on the reels of the base game. The player receives 10 free spins (with unlimited re-triggers), and two mystery symbols are selected. In the case of the latter, a mystery symbol on a winning line causes it to expand vertically and cover all three positions.
Buying Free Spins
Mysterious Egypt is worth recommending for its stellar RTP, but it also has a number of other attractions. The mystery symbol comes into play on every spin, and I like the fact that the free spins round can be re-triggered an unlimited number of times.
For even more poker machine reviews, please see the following articles:
- Lucky Scarabs
- John Hunter and the Book of Tut
- Book of Ba
Mysterious Egypt Pokie Review
January 19, 2021
Golden Horns Pokie Review
January 18, 2021
Poseidon’s Rising Pokie Review
January 14, 2021
Voodoo Magic Pokie Review
January 12, 2021