A game after he put up 30 points in a 120-110 loss to the Timberwolves, Brandon Ingram leads the New Orleans Pelicans (5-10) at home against the Washington Wizards (3-10) as favorites. The matchup, which airs on NBCS-DC, begins at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 27, 2021. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 27, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pelicans vs Wizards Betting Odds
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Injury Report as of January 27
Moritz Wagner: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Ish Smith: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Davis Bertans: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Rui Hachimura: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Troy Brown Jr.: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee),
Deni Avdija: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Wizards (+7.5)|
|Prediction||Pelicans 117, Wizards 113|
The model favors the Pelicans by 4.8 points, just 2.7 less than the 7.5-point spread set by FanDuel.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Pelicans Key Players
Pelicans Player Props
- Zion Williamson’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 25.5, 2.1 points higher than his season average of 23.4.
- Steven Adams’ rebounding prop over/under for the contest is listed at 8.5 boards, 0.6 rebounds lower than his season average of 9.1.
- Lonzo Ball’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots higher than his season average of 2.1.
- Ball’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
Wizards Key Players
Wizards Player Props
- Russell Westbrook’s PRA prop total for the game is posted at 35.5 combined points, rebounds, and assists, 2.5 less than his season average of 38.0.
- Bradley Beal’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 27.5, 6.9 points less than his season average of 34.4.
- Davis Bertans’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.7 shots greater than his season average of 2.8.
- Thomas Bryant’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 0.8.
- This season, the Pelicans have a 46.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is two% lower than the 48.6% of shots the Wizards’ opponents have hit.
- New Orleans is 2-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall when it shoots higher than 48.6% from the field.
- Washington’s record is 1-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall when its opponents make more than 46.6% of their shots from the field.
- The Wizards have shot at a 46.8% rate from the field this season, 1.2 percentage points above the 45.6% shooting opponents of the Pelicans have averaged.
- This season, Washington has a 4-4 record against the spread and a 2-6 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 45.6% from the field.
- When New Orleans’ opponents shoot greater than 46.8% from the field, it is 3-5 against the spread and 4-4 overall.
- The Pelicans’ 33.2% three-point shooting percentage this season is 4.9 percentage points lower than opponents of the Wizards have shot from beyond the arc (38.1%).
- New Orleans has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 2-2 record overall when the team hits more than 38.1% of its three-point shots.
- Washington has put up a 2-1 against the spread while going 1-2 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 33.2% from deep.
- The Wizards shoot 37.2% from three-point distance this season. That’s just 0.9 percentage points lower than the Pelicans have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (38.1%).
- Washington is 4-1 against the spread and 2-3 overall when shooting over 38.1% as a team from three-point range.
- New Orleans has a 4-2 ATS record and a 5-1 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 37.2% of its three-point shots.
- The Pelicans’ 9.9 made three-pointers per game this season is 2.6 fewer made shots on average than the 12.5 per game the Wizards allow.
- When Washington makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall. When New Orleans is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 3-10 ATS and 3-10 straight up.
- The Pelicans rank 29th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Wizards give up the 12th-fewest made threes in the league.
Pelicans vs Wizards Stat Rankings
|Pelicans Rank||Pelicans AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from