The Washington Football Team (2-7) are against the Cincinnati Bengals (2-6-1) on Sunday, November 22, 2020. The over/under is set at .
Washington vs. Bengals
|Bengals (+1.5)||Over (46.5)||Football Team 24, Bengals 23|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington has a losing 3-5-1 record against the spread.
- Washington is just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 1.5 points.
- Washington has played in four games this year that went over the point total (44.4% of its opportunities).
- Washington scores 20 points per game, 7.8 fewer than Cincinnati allows per outing (27.8).
- Washington is 2-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall a season ago when the team notches at least 20 points.
- Cincinnati has a 6-0 record against the spread and a 2-3-1 record overall in games when it surrenders 22.7 points or less.
- Washington’s record against the spread in home games this year is an even 2-2-1, and its record at home overall is 2-3.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Bengals Betting Insights
- Cincinnati has a 6-3 record against the spread.
- Cincinnati is 1-0 ATS when an underdog by at least 1.5 points.
- Cincinnati’s games have hit the over in six out of nine opportunities this season (66.7%).
- Cincinnati averages 22.7 points per game, comparable to the 24.2 per matchup Washington allows.
- Cincinnati is 6-0 against the spread and 2-3-1 overall in games when it puts up at least 22.7 points.
- This season, Washington has a 2-3 record against the spread and a 2-3 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 20 or fewer points.
- Cincinnati’s record against the spread in away games this year is 3-2, and its record on the road overall is 0-4-1.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Washington||20 (29)||24.2 (14)||44.2|
|Bengals||22.7 (22)||27.8 (23)||50.4|
Washington Players to Watch
- Dwayne Haskins has thrown for 939 yards while completing 61% of his passes (89-of-146), with four touchdowns and three interceptions in four games this year (234.8 yards per game).
- Antonio Gibson has ran for a team-leading 436 yards on 103 attempts (48.4 yards per game) while scoring seven touchdowns in nine games. He also averages 22.4 receiving yards per game, grabbing 26 passes for 202 yards.
- J.D. McKissic leads the team with 174 rushing yards on 43 carries (19.3 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground over the course of nine games in 2020. He also has 41 catches for 291 yards (32.3 per game).
- This season, Terry McLaurin has 57 catches (on 86 targets) to lead the team with 787 yards (87.4 per game) while scoring three touchdowns in nine games.
- Logan Thomas has tacked on 302 yards on 28 grabs with three touchdowns. He has been targeted 52 times and puts up 33.6 receiving yards per game in nine matchups this year.
- Montez Sweat has collected a team-leading 5.0 sacks, while adding 6.0 TFL and 23 tackles over nine games.
- In nine games over the course of the 2020 campaign, Jon Bostic has collected 67 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two sacks and leads the team in tackles.
- Kendall Fuller has a team-high four interceptions and has tacked on 22 tackles and five passes defended seven in games this season.
Bengals Players to Watch
- Joe Burrow has thrown for 2,485 yards while completing 65.4% of his passes (242-of-370), with 12 touchdowns and five interceptions in nine games this year (276.1 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 35 times for 130 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 14.4 yards per game.
- Joe Mixon has taken 119 carries for a team-leading 428 rushing yards (71.3 yards per game) while scoring three touchdowns in six games. He’s also caught 21 passes for 138 yards (23.0 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown through the air.
- Giovani Bernard has 173 yards on 48 carries (19.2 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns over the course of nine games. He also has 28 catches for 207 yards (23.0 ypg) and two touchdowns.
- Tyler Boyd has been targeted 76 times and has 60 catches to lead the team with 625 yards (69.4 ypg) while scoring three touchdowns in nine games this season.
- Tee Higgins’ statline this year shows 40 catches for 603 yards and four touchdowns over nine games. He averages 67.0 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 61 times.
- A.J. Green has totaled 316 yards on 31 passes with zero touchdowns in 2020, averaging 35.1 yards per game on 68 targets in nine contests.
- Carl Lawson has notched a team-leading 3.5 sacks, while adding 2.0 TFL and 22 tackles over nine games.
- In nine games over the course of the 2020 campaign, Jessie Bates III has collected 65 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two interceptions and leads the team in tackles.
- Logan Wilson has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 17 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and two passes defended eight in games this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from